Leaperkim Veteran Lynx Electric Unicycle Australia
Leaperkims newest Electric unicycle, the Veteran Lynx sports a 20″ 3200W motor, 151V 2700Wh batteries, upgraded Gen 5 double layer board, Smart BMS and new algorithms for improved hall sensor error and motor blocking management. This wheel is a larger version of the Leaperkim Veteran Patton integrating higher specification and number of upgrades that should make this model an extremely capable supsension performance EUC.
Leaperkim Lynx Features:
- Magnesium alloy motor rim
- New double layer control boards, aluminum plat, 36pcs MOSFETs, supports 840A peak current load
- Adjustable mid mounted suspension shock system, preload adjustable with 90 mm travel
- Dual Charging ports (supports max 15A charging)
- Taillight with braking and turning warning lights
- Smart BMS that reports health of individual battery cells, such as cell voltage variance/drift, with half-a-dozen independent temperature probes across several cells & components on the BMS.
- Hall Error fix algorithm: In instance of Hall error fix it with algorithm to make wheel continue balancing
- Smart Field Weakening: Increase speed safety margin through software algorithm
- Motor Anti blocking rotation: Blocking the motor rotation will not damage motor or controller
Leaperkim Lynx Specifications
Motor Power: 3200 W
Battery Capacity: 2700 Wh 151.2V
Weight: 40 kg
Max Load Weight: 120kg
Charging Time: 4 hrs (single 5A), 2 hrs (10A)
Charger Output: DC 151.2V* 5Amp
Tyre: knobby tyre 2.75-14 (~20″ outer diameter)
MOSFETs: 200V 140A MOS (HYG100220NS1P chips)
Headlight: 20W 2500lm lens double bead
Display: LCD Panel displays speed, battery voltage, mileage, mode switching, calibration, battery status, etc.
Multimode Tail light
Adjustable Angle Pedals
Magnesium alloy 20W 2500lm lens double bead headlight
Magnesium alloy motor rim
Oil seal waterproof
Rated Power 3200W
Peak Power 8000W
The Veteran Lynx is the first Electric Unicycle on the market to offer >150V system. Higher voltage systems increase potential efficiency, reduce the need for thicker gauge motor wiring and support higher rotation motor speed. The Lynx has had an upgrade to the control board to support higher voltage and performance, offering 32x MOSFET rated up to 200V @ 140A peak current for each. This makes the Lynx controller capable of a maximum peak power rating of 840A @ 150V (for 126kW).
Why Buy the Leaperkim Lynx from E-RIDERZ in Australia?
- AUTHORISED – We are an official Distributor in Australia. E-RIDERZ sources the Leaperkim Lynx units and genuine spare parts directly from LeaperKim (Veteran), and have direct contact with LeaperKim for support and troubleshooting.
- EXPERIENCE– E-RIDERZ supplies the largest range of electric unicycles and parts in Australia. We know our electric unicycles and can give you tailored advice to make sure you get the right EUC for your needs!
- PRICE – Since we source all our stock and parts direct from LeaperKim (Veteran) factory, we can offer you the most competitive price within Australia.
- LOCAL STOCK – All our electric unicycles and parts are located in Brisbane, Australia. We can ship to you anywhere within Australia using a range of couriers.
- SOCIAL – We are active contributors to the Electric Unicycle community in Australia. Contact us to join in and find local like minded riders around Australia. Visit our Facebook or Instagram account.
- AUSTRALIAN OWNED – E-RIDERZ is a family owned business operating within Australia. We are passionate about supplying you electric unicycles and supporting the local community of riders within Australia.