Warranty and Returns Policy
One Year Repair Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, E-RIDERZ warrants to the original consumer purchaser of the Product (“Purchaser”) that it will be free from defects in materials and manufacture on the date of purchase and will remain serviceable for a period of one year after the date of Purchaser’s purchase, subject to the exclusions in the following paragraph.
This Limited Warranty does not cover damage to the Product or any component part caused by any of the following:
- Natural product degradation and wear and tear (such as motor bearings, foam pads, tyres, tubes, etc).
- Damage caused by improper electrical connection, exposure to chemicals, water or excessive temperatures.
- Damage to the Product or any component part caused by external causes such as (but not limited to) dropping, accident, collision, abuse, vandalism, negligence, improper handling, maintenance, or storage.
- Damage caused by misuse such as riding over obstacles, overloading, racing, riding through sand and salt water, riding offroad conditions or otherwise using the Product contrary to the instructions and warnings contained in the user manual provided by the manufacturer.
- Damage and/or defects caused by unauthorised and/or improper attempts to repair, alter, disassemble or otherwise modify the Product or any of its components.
- Any damage and/or failure resulting from earthquake, fire, flood or other casualty.
- Any faults that occur with personal electric transporters (such as electric unicycles) after 2000 km mileage.
You will void the warranty when you:
- Flash the firmware of the item or root the item.
- Modify, remove, customise, or swap the parts of the item (external attachments and accessories are allowed).
- Damage the product by using it in a way that it is not originally intended for.
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs that may have caused further damage.
All warranty returns must first be authorised by our customer service team before you return or ship any item to us. You can contact our Service email: email@example.com and/or submit a Service request on our website.
All return requests will first need to be inspected by our customer service team. The process will be most efficient if you visit our Support page and submit a Service request which will allow us to collect details about the problem, your serial number, and supporting photos and/or videos. A Return Authorisation form will be supplied to fill out and return with the goods for assessment. If we determine the item cannot be repaired, the customer service team will respond to you and may offer an alternative solution.
Please note that an issue of a Return Authorization form is not an acceptance for credit, replacement or repairs.
Warranty Process (Return, repair and refund)
If you have an issue with the product or order, please first contact our customer service team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or lodge a Service request with details on our support page.
15 Day Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Item(s)
If for whatever reason you do not want your item(s) within 15 days of receiving them, you may contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases, the return shipping fee is your responsibility and is non-refundable. Item(s) MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
Note that you must contact us first to verify eligibility before shipping the item(s) back to us. Return shipping fee is non-refundable and the item(s) must be returned unopened and unused to qualify for a refund. Payment processing fees (charged by credit card processor or Paypal) will be subtracted from the refund. This is typically 2.6% fee for Paypal or 1.6% for payments made via Square credit card processor.
Other Returns and Refunds
We will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair under the following conditions:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality.
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose.
- The product does not match our sample or description.
We reserve the right to not offer an exchange, refund or repair where the product fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Please be aware that data may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data is deleted or backed up before returning the product to us.
In cases where we are not legally required to offer a refund but we choose to offer one (at our own discretion), a 20% restocking will apply.
Within 15 days of receiving your item, if you are dissatisfied with the order, please follow the Warranty Process and contact our customer service team via email: email@example.com with the following details:
- Order number
- The product code of the item(s) you wish to return
- The reason for return
Our customer service team will review your case and offer a return if you are eligible. Upon receiving the item(s) back from you, we will advise if we can exchange, replace or refund the item(s).
- Returnable Items
Item that can be returned, refunded or exchanged within 15 days must follow the criteria below:
- Faulty, damaged/broken or stained upon arrival
- Incorrect size and/or colour
- Unused, unwashed and unworn
- Non-Returnable Items
We do not accept returns in the following conditions:
- Outside the 15 day Refund Guarantee and/or Warranty Period
- Used/misused, washed or worn
All returns must be confirmed by our customer service team before you arrange to return any item. Returned items without our confirmation will not be accepted.
- Sizing issues
For apparels and accessories, we note that slight size differences may occur between brands and manufacturers. It is important you check the dimension in the product description before ordering.
If we have shipped the wrong size to you by mistake, please follow our Return Process so we can send you the correct item accordingly.
If you chose the wrong size, we can offer an exchange or refund, but please note that shipping costs to return the item are at your expense.
Return Shipping Fees:
- Shipping fees to return the item(s) are at your own expense
- You can either source your own courier service to return the goods, or
- E-RIDERZ can assist in having a courier company pickup and return the goods. This is typically in the range of $15-30 cost for smaller items, but may be higher for larger parcels and for regional pickups. This will be deducted from your credit or refund.