Veteran Abrams Electric Unicycle
The Veteran Abrams Sherman unicycle is Veterans second wheel to market. You can preorder this model from E-RIDERZ in Australia.
This wheel is 22 inches in size with a whopping 3500W motor and 2700Wh battery.
Stay tuned for more details.
Veteran Abrams Specifications
- Max Range: 150-200km
- Motor Power: 3500W
- Battery Capacity: 2700Wh 100.8V
- Battery Type: 21700 Samsung 50E
- Climbing Angle: 30 degrees
- Tyre: 2.75-17 knobby tyre
- Healights: 2800 lumens
- Weight: 38 kg
- Max Payload: 120 kg
- IP Rating: IP65
- Pedal Height: 180mm
- Charger Output: DC 100.8V* 5 Amp
Veteran Abrams Features
- Large LCD screen
- Offroad spiked pedals
- Metal roll bars for protection
- 22 inch tubeless offroad knobby tyre
- Bright headlight
- Built in retractable trolley handle
- Integrated fender installed
- Significant improvements to water resistance
Why Buy the Veteran Abrams from E-RIDERZ in Australia?
- AUTHORISED – We are an official Distributor in Australia (not just a reseller). E-RIDERZ sources the Veteran Abrams units and genuine spare parts directly from LeaperKim (Veteran), and have direct contact with LeaperKim for support and troubleshooting.
- EXPERIENCE– E-RIDERZ supplies the largest range of electric unicycles and parts in Australia. We know our electric unicycles and can give you tailored advice to make sure you get the right EUC for your needs!
- PRICE – Since we source all our stock and parts direct from LeaperKim (Veteran) factory, we can offer you the most competitive price within Australia.
- LOCAL STOCK – All our electric unicycles and parts are located in Brisbane, Australia. We can ship to you anywhere within Australia using a range of couriers.
- SOCIAL – We are active contributors to the Electric Unicycle community in Australia. Contact us to join in and find local like minded riders around Australia. Visit our Facebook or Instagram account.
- AUSTRALIAN OWNED – E-RIDERZ is a family owned business operating within Australia. We are passionate about supplying you electric unicycles and supporting the local community of riders within Australia.