Veteran Sherman Electric Unicycle
The Veteran Sherman unicycle was aptly named, built like a tank and can go anywhere.
The first electric unicycle on market by Veteran, this wheel is 20 inches in size with a 2500W motor and massive 3200Wh battery.
The charging time is still a respectable 8 hours (given the size of the battery) thanks to the included 5 amp charger. Dual charging ports are present to allow two chargers to be used (charging at a total of 10 amps).
Veteran Sherman Specifications
Motor Power: 2500 W
Battery Capacity: 3200 Wh 100.8V
Climbing Angle: ~ 30 degrees
Weight: 35 kg
Max Load Weight: 120kg
Charging Time: 8 hrs (4 hours with dual charger)
Charger Output: DC 100V* 5Amp
Tyre: Kenda K262 20 inch knobby tire
Display: LCD Panel displays speed, battery voltage, mileage, mode switching, calibration, battery status, etc.
Why Buy the Veteran Sherman from E-RIDERZ in Australia?
- AUTHORISED – We are an official Distributor in Australia (not just a reseller). E-RIDERZ sources the Veteran Sherman units and genuine spare parts directly from LeaperKim (Veteran), and have direct contact with LeaperKim for support and troubleshooting.
- EXPERIENCE– E-RIDERZ supplies the largest range of electric unicycles and parts in Australia. We know our electric unicycles and can give you tailored advice to make sure you get the right EUC for your needs!
- PRICE – Since we source all our stock and parts direct from LeaperKim (Veteran) factory, we can offer you the most competitive price within Australia.
- LOCAL STOCK – All our electric unicycles and parts are located in Brisbane, Australia. We can ship to you anywhere within Australia using a range of couriers.
- SOCIAL – We are active contributors to the Electric Unicycle community in Australia. Contact us to join in and find local like minded riders around Australia. Visit our Facebook or Instagram account.
- AUSTRALIAN OWNED – E-RIDERZ is a family owned business operating within Australia. We are passionate about supplying you electric unicycles and supporting the local community of riders within Australia.