Warranty and Returns Policy
One Year Repair Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is ONE year starting from the date you receive the item(s), during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair needs to be confirmed via our customer service team in all instances. If you have damaged and/or misused the item(s), you will not be eligible for free repair. However, we can still attempt to support you with repair, but any such repair fees and return shipping fees will be at your own cost.
The following are warranty exemptions:
- Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, are solely your responsibility and is not covered by our warranty.
- If you have damaged/misused the product, the product’s warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, you are welcome to contact us to purchase replacement or spare part (if applicable).
You will void the warranty when you:
- Flash the firmware of the item or root the item
- Modify, remove, customise, or swap the parts of the item (external attachments are allowed).
- Use the item in a way that it is not originally intended for.
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs that may have caused further damage.
All warranty returns must first be authorised by our customer service team before you return or ship any item to us. You can contact our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a Service request on our website.
All return requests will first need to be inspected by our customer service team. The process will be most efficient if you visit our Support page and submit a Service request which will allow us to collect details about the problem, along with supporting photos and/or videos. A Return Authorisation form will be supplied to fill out and return with the goods for assessment. If we determine the item cannot be repaired, the customer service team will respond to you and may offer an alternative solution.
Please note that an issue of a Return Authorization form is not an acceptance for credit, replacement or repairs.
Warranty Process (Return, repair and refund)
If you have an issue with the product or order, please first contact our customer service team via email: email@example.com or lodge a Service request with details on our support page.
7 Day Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Item(s)
If for whatever reason you do not want your item(s) within 7 days of receiving it, you may contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases, the return shipping fee is your responsibility and is non-refundable. Item(s) MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
Note that you must contact us first to verify eligibility before shipping the item(s) back to us. Return shipping fee is non-refundable and the item(s) must be returned unopened and unused to qualify for a refund. If you paid for your order with PayPal, then the PayPal fees (2.6% of the value of the order) are non-refundable, because PayPal still subtracts this order processing fee even for performing a refund (as of October 2019).
Other Returns and Refunds
We will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair under the following conditions:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality.
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose.
- The product does not match our sample or description.
We reserve the right to not offer an exchange, refund or repair where the product fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Please be aware that data may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data is deleted or backed up before returning the product to us.
Within 7 days of receiving your item, if you are dissatisfied with the order, please follow the Warranty Process and contact our customer service team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Order number
- The product code of the item(s) you wish to return
- The reason for return
Our customer service team will review your case and offer a return if you are eligible. Upon receiving the item(s) back from you, we will advise if we can exchange, replace or refund the item(s).
Item that can be returned, refunded or exchanged within 7 days must follow the criteria below:
- Faulty, damaged/broken or stained upon arrival
- Incorrect size and/or colour
- Unused, unwashed and unworn
We do not accept returns in the following conditions:
- Outside the 7 day Refund Guarantee and/or Warranty Period
- Used/misused, washed or worn
All returns must be confirmed by our customer service team before you arrange to return any item. Returned items without our confirmation will not be accepted.
- Sizing issues
For apparels and accessories, we note that slight size differences may occur between brands and manufacturers. It is important you check the dimension in the product description before ordering.
If we have shipped the wrong size to you by mistake, please follow our Return Process so we can send you the correct item accordingly.
If you chose the wrong size, we can offer an exchange or refund, but please note that shipping costs to return the item are at your expense.
Return Shipping Fees:
- Shipping fees to return the item(s) are at your own expense
- You can either source your own courier service to return the goods, or
- E-RIDERZ can assist in having a courier company pickup and return the goods. This is typically in the range of $15-30 cost for smaller items, but may be higher for larger parcels and for regional pickups. This will be deducted from your credit or refund.