Xiaomi Mi M365 Electric Scooter
Main features of the Mi M365 Electric Scooter:
– The electric scooter comes with a dual-brake system. The front wheel has E-ABS anti-lock system, while the rear wheel uses mechanical disk brake. The braking distance can be shortened to 4 meters, making your riding much safer
– Powered by 18650 lithium-ion battery pack with a battery capacity of 280Wh and offering an overlong cruising distance of 30km
– It adopts intelligent BMS battery management system. You can know the battery conditions through the APP downloaded in your mobile phone
– 6 protection functions: short-circuit protection, over-current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, low-voltage protection, and temperature anomaly protection
– Kinetic energy recovery system. The electric scooter has a kinetic energy recovery system that converts kinetic energy into electric energy and offers a better battery life
– Smart APP. It can track your cycling habits, riding speed, battery life, etc.
– There are 4 LED lights displaying the battery capacity, which is easy to know the power quantity
– 3 seconds quick folding design, stable and convenient
Xiaomi Mijia Electric Scooter
Let the journey unfold with M365 scooter
Intuitive and easy to learn to ride
30 km long range battery life
Double Braking system
Portable folding design
Front and Rear Dual Braking System
While most electric scooters come with one brake, the Xiaomi M365 features a dual-brake system: front E-ABS anti-lock braking system and rear mechanical disc brake system. This enables for a shorter braking time reduced to 4 meters ensuring a safer ride. Another advantage comes with the front anti-lock braking system which prevents the wheels from locking even under hard braking or on surfaces with low friction like snow and wet roads. At the same time, anti-lock breaking system is efficient in making the scooter come to a halt quickly and helps to improve steering ability during braking.
Headlights are essential for electric scooters when riding at night. The Xiaomi M365 is equipped with a headlight located in the middle of the handlebar. With the high 1.1W brightness level and up to 6m beam distance, the headlight will light up the road ahead when riding in dim areas or at night time.
Provides a great grip and control over the scooter, even for longer rides.
Give the accelerator a gentle downward push and adjust the amount of
pressure until you reach a comfortable speed.
Battery life at a glance
4 LED notification lights on the dashboard indicate remaining battery life.
Power button controls
Single press to switch on. Long press to shut down. When Mi Electric Scooter is on, a short single press will switch headlights on/off. Double press to switch between normal and power saving modes.
Red Rear Tail lights
The Xiaomi M365 rear tail light will turn on the moment you start the scooter and will flash when you brake, sending a warning to other drivers and pedestrians. This makes you more noticeable to others on the road especially when riding in bad weather or at night.
The M365 Electric scooter comes with front and rear 8.5inch inflatable tires featuring excellent performance of durability, skid resistance, and shock resistance. Whether you want to ride on a cement pavement, asphalt, a grassy road or gravel-filled road, you can do so easily. The scooter’s tires can even handle stairs lower than 1cm and a trench up to 3cm in width.
Anti Slip Tread
The foot pads on the Xiaomi M365 scooter comes with antislip tread that can be easily cleaned to keep fresh. Replacement tread can be purchased for ongoing maintenance.
30km range with Smart Battery Management
Several 18650mAh high-capacity lithium batteries supplied by LG deliver up to 30km of travel on a single charge.
Smart battery management via the app displays the health of the battery pack and notifies you immediately if there are issues.
Ride statistics on the app
Turn your smartphone into your dashboard. Simply pair Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter via Bluetooth and use the app to view current speed, remaining power, and other real-time riding statistics. Firmware updates ensure that you always have the best riding experience possible.
- Firmware upgrades
- Ride statistics