KingSong 14M Electric Unicycle
The King Song 14M Electric Unicycle is an entry level electric unicycle with 176Wh battery. The KS14M is reliable, comfortable and convenient. It is only suitable for light weight riders or kids (due to the smaller capacity battery), although useful for the purpose of learning to ride or doing tricks due to its light weight.
- 14 x 2.125 inch tyre
- Retractable trolley handle
- Customisable LED ambience lights
- Lightweight unit suitable for kids/teens
- Lift sensor cutoff to prevent wheel spin when lifting
- Soft leg pad for comfort
- App support, change various ride characteristics, view speed/ battery level information
KingSong 14M Specifications
- Model: KS-14M
- Max Range: ~20km
- Battery: 176Wh
- Motor Power: 800W
- Max Payload: 120kg
- Max Speed Assist: 25km/h
- Climbing Angle: ~28 degrees
- Tyre: 14 x 2.125 inch
- Weight: 13kg
- Charger: DC 67.2V * 2 Amp
- Charging Time: 1.5hrs
- Pedal Height: 125mm
Why Buy the KingSong 14M from E-RIDERZ?
- AUTHORISED – We are an official KingSong Distributor in Australia (not just a reseller). E-RIDERZ sources the KS-14M units and genuine spare parts directly from KingSong, and have direct contact with KingSong for support and troubleshooting.
- EXPERIENCE– E-RIDERZ supplies the largest range of electric unicycles and parts in Australia. We know our electric unicycles and can give you tailored advice to make sure you get the right EUC for your needs!
- PRICE – Since we source all our stock and parts direct from KingSong, we can offer you the most competitive price within Australia.
- LOCAL STOCK – All our electric unicycles and parts are located in Brisbane, Australia. We can ship to you anywhere within Australia using a range of couriers.
- SOCIAL – We are active contributors to the Electric Unicycle community in Australia. Contact us to join in and find local like minded riders around Australia. Visit our Facebook or Instagram account.
- AUSTRALIAN OWNED – E-RIDERZ is a family owned business operating within Australia. We are passionate about supplying you electric unicycles and supporting the local community of riders within Australia.