KingSong 14D Electric Unicycle
The KingSong KS14D electric unicycle offers a 800W rated motor and 420Wh batteries on a 14 inch wheel. The KS-14D is a great 14 inch wheel that is fun to ride and lightweight. The KingSong 14D will allow you to cruise at 30kmph and travel up to 30km in range. Compared to the KS14M, this 14D model has bluetooth speaker functionality, and a larger battery for longer riding range.
- 14 x 2.125 inch tyre
- Bluetooth speaker
- Retractable trolley handle
- Customisable LED ambience lights
- Comfortable and maneuverable ride
- Lift sensor cutoff to prevent wheel spin when lifting
KingSong 14D Specifications
- Model: KS-14D
- Max Range: ~30km
- Battery: 420Wh
- Motor Power: 800W
- Max Payload: 120kg
- Max Speed Assist: 30km/h
- Climbing Angle: ~30 degrees
- Tyre: 14 x 2.125 inch
- Weight: 14.5kg (420wh)
- Charger: DC 67.2V * 2 Amp
- Charging Time: 3hrs
- Pedal Height: 125mm
Why Buy the KingSong 14D from E-RIDERZ in Australia?
- AUTHORISED – We are an official KingSong Distributor in Australia (not just a reseller). E-RIDERZ sources the KS-14D units and genuine spare parts directly from KingSong, and have direct contact with KingSong for support and troubleshooting.
- EXPERIENCE– E-RIDERZ supplies the largest range of electric unicycles and parts in Australia. We know our electric unicycles and can give you tailored advice to make sure you get the right EUC for your needs!
- PRICE – Since we source all our stock and parts direct from KingSong, we can offer you the most competitive price within Australia.
- LOCAL STOCK – All our electric unicycles and parts are located in Brisbane, Australia. We can ship to you anywhere within Australia using a range of couriers.
- SOCIAL – We are active contributors to the Electric Unicycle community in Australia. Contact us to join in and find local like minded riders around Australia. Visit our Facebook or Instagram account.
- AUSTRALIAN OWNED – E-RIDERZ is a family owned business operating within Australia. We are passionate about supplying you electric unicycles and supporting the local community of riders within Australia.