KingSong 14S Electric Unicycle
The KingSong KS14S offers a 800W rated motor and large capacity 840Wh Sanyo batteries on a 14 inch wheel. The KS-14S offers good performance on a maneuverable wheel. The KingSong 14S will allow you to cruise at 30kmph and travel up to 60km in range. There is also a second model available with a smaller 680Wh battery.
- 14 x 2.125 inch tyre
- Bluetooth speaker
- Retractable trolley handle
- Customisable LED ambience lights
- Comfortable and maneuverable ride
- Lift sensor cutoff to prevent wheel spin when lifting
- Reversible headlights (change from front to back depending on direction of riding)
KingSong 14S Specifications
- Model: KS-14S
- Max Range: ~60km
- Battery: 840Wh
- Motor Power: 800W
- Max Payload: 120kg
- Max Speed Assist: 30km/h
- Climbing Angle: ~30 degrees
- Tyre: 14 x 2.125 inch
- Weight: 16.2kg
- Charger: DC 67.2V * 2 Amp
- Charging Time: 7hrs
- Pedal Height: 125mm
Why Buy the KingSong 14S from E-RIDERZ?
- AUTHORISED – We are an official KingSong Distributor in Australia (not just a reseller). E-RIDERZ sources the KS-14S units and genuine spare parts directly from KingSong, and have direct contact with KingSong for support and troubleshooting.
- EXPERIENCE– E-RIDERZ supplies the largest range of electric unicycles and parts in Australia. We know our electric unicycles and can give you tailored advice to make sure you get the right EUC for your needs!
- PRICE – Since we source all our stock and parts direct from KingSong, we can offer you the most competitive price within Australia.
- LOCAL STOCK – All our electric unicycles and parts are located in Brisbane, Australia. We can ship to you anywhere within Australia using a range of couriers.
- SOCIAL – We are active contributors to the Electric Unicycle community in Australia. Contact us to join in and find local like minded riders around Australia. Visit our Facebook or Instagram account.
- AUSTRALIAN OWNED – E-RIDERZ is a family owned business operating within Australia. We are passionate about supplying you electric unicycles and supporting the local community of riders within Australia.