Gotway Nikola Plus Electric Unicycle Australia
The Gotway Nikola Plus Electric unicycle is now supplied with LG M50T 21700 battery cells. We stock the Nikola Plus 1800Wh/100V model.The 21700 cells are a larger capacity cell with lower battery internal resistance.
Gotway Nikola Plus Specifications
- Model: GW Nikola Plus
- Max Range: ~100km
- Battery Capacity: 1800Wh 100V
- Motor Power: 1900W
- Max Payload: 100kg
- Max Speed Assist: ~55-60km/h
- Climbing Angle: ~20 degrees
- Tyre: 16 x 3 inch
- Weight: 26kg
- Charger: DC 100V * 3 Amp
- Charging time: 6-8hrs
- Pedal Height: 145mm
GW Nikola Plus Features
- 16 x 3 inch tyre
- Retractable handle
- Antispin button to cutout motor
- Atmospheric LEDs: ring of programmable LEDs around each side of the wheel for a greater visual impact
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Headlight for night riding
Why Buy the Begode Nikola Plus from E-RIDERZ in Australia?
- AUTHORISED – We are an official Begode Supplier in Australia. E-RIDERZ sources the Begode Nikola Plus units and genuine spare parts directly from Begode factory, and have direct contact with the Begode team for support and troubleshooting.
- EXPERIENCE– E-RIDERZ supplies the largest range of electric unicycles and parts in Australia. We know our electric unicycles and can give you tailored advice to make sure you get the right EUC for your needs!
- PRICE – Since we source all our stock and parts direct from Begode, we can offer you the most competitive price within Australia.
- LOCAL STOCK – All our electric unicycles and parts are located in Brisbane, Australia. We can ship to you anywhere within Australia using a range of couriers.
- SOCIAL – We are active contributors to the Electric Unicycle community in Australia. Contact us to join in and find local like minded riders around Australia. Visit our Facebook or Instagram account and check out our Youtube channel.
- AUSTRALIAN OWNED – E-RIDERZ is a family owned business operating within Australia. We are passionate about supplying you electric unicycles and supporting the local community of riders within Australia.