Exway Flex Electric Skateboard
Exway Super Flex Deck
• Parabolic wheel cutouts mean larger wheel compatibility.
• No more compromising stability for comfort. Optimized flex patterns allow wider sections of the deck to have lower flex for more stability while the narrower waist has more flexibility for a smoother ride.
• Alternating layers of multi-directional fiberglass,, and bamboo combine to create a super-tough and elastic deck.
• The surface of the deck adopts the latest UV fiberglass printing processes for a more vivid and durable pattern.
• The head and tail of the board are slightly angled to improve handling and make it easier to pick up. True skaters will appreciate these design innovations!
Exway Flex - Improvements in the Small Details
• Shock-absorbing foam grip tape: Now standard on the Exway Flex. More water-resistant and vibration absorbing. Improved comfort and strength.
• Exway 2nd Generation Wheels:
A. Softer at 76A for a smoother ride.
B. 85mm wheels take advantage of the new parabolic cutouts to give you more stability at speed.
C. 90% ultra-high-rebound urethane provides the perfect balance between softness and durability.
Swappable Drivetrain Options
• A single FOC ESC is compatible with both the hub and belt drivetrains.
• Quieter hub-motor drivetrain while giving greater ground clearance.
• Belt-drivetrain has more torque while multiple pulleys allow compatibility with most wheels. Your wheels, your choice.
• 3 preset modes for different skill levels along with easy further settings to customize acceleration and braking lets you easily dial in your ride.
• Turbo function. Enjoy hair-raising top-speeds of 25mph with turbo-mode activated.
• Select your wheel size in the app for more accurate speed and distance calculation.
• Custom standby time, the board will automatically shut down after a period of inactivity.
• The user-friendly app allows you to activate cruise control, change gears while moving, enable Free Mode and more.
Industry Leading Remote Control
• Remote on/off capability, power on or off from your controller.
• Hibernation mode consumes less than 3% of your battery meaning your board is always ready when you are.
Exway Trist Trucks
• The all-new Trist truck utilizes a Proprietary Forging and CNC Milling Manufacturing Process developed by Exway Engineering Team for improved strength compared with traditional die-cast trucks.
• T6 heat treatment for high-strength hangers and reinforced baseplates.
• Industry-standard bushing sizes mean compatibility with most bushings on the market allowing you further flexibility to customize your carve.
• The bushings’ top and bottom ends are equipped with bowl-shaped gaskets to further improve stability, especially during high-speed sliding.
• The hand-cast polyurethane Pivot Cup improves shock absorption, durability and noise reduction.
• The VIRGIN A352 Aluminum，SCM435 Alloy steel Kingpins and SCM440 alloy steel axles ensure superior strength.
• 8 inch Length / T6 Heat Treatment / 45° Baseplate Angles / 90A stock hardness.
Reliable & Low Maintenance
• Reliable and virtually maintenance-free At IP55 the Flex offers the same, most water-resistant board on the market.
• The modular design of the ESC, battery, and power system means each part can be easily swapped.
• 24 safety sensors connected to the ESC leaves no unmonitored cells.
• UL certified multi-layer software and hardware protection circuit always engaged.
• SONY VCT6 high-capacity 18650 cells with a high discharge rate ensure strong performance and reliability.
• High-precision galvanometer monitors battery to within 1% for more accuracy and consistency.
• Long-term storage will automatically trigger the low-power mode.
• Replaceable design with an IP55 waterproof rating.